It's time consuming to plan stylish outfits. It's even harder to do this task in the morning with a handful of other things on the to-do list that have to get done within Olympic record breaking time. I've found having a few key pieces ready to grab that pull any outfit together confidently will get you out of the door quickly so the coffee is in your hand faster! If you feel joy wearing it, this confidence will show. If you work in the corporate world, invest in a classic sheath dress in white (for the spring and summer), and black or navy (for the fall and winter), a couple of pairs of Hipstik sheers on hand, and black pumps. You cannot go wrong.
Is there a dress code where you work? What are your work essentials? We've curated some ideas for you:
- Pictured here is a 1St And Gorgeous faux pearl bib necklace in white pearl and black. Find other bib necklaces to suit your style here.
- Amazing Reviews: Samsonite Ultima Premier Laptop Brief in black.
- SOLD OUT! J.Crew Piped Dress in stretch cotton – ivory.
- For silky smooth legs, get comfortable in a pair of Hipstik Sheer Pantyhose.
- SOLD OUT! Jeffrey Cambell Bitsie II Ballet Pumps.