No Products in the Cart
Fall is one of my favorite seasons: tights and sweaters in the mix with the cool, crisp air, pumpkins and Halloween and visits to farms for corn mazes, hot chocolate, and playing in silos, and Christmas very soon on the way!
This fall and winter, I'm drawing inspiration for a capsule wardrobe from Zooey Deschanel and her love of tights outfits - from casual to dressy. Pin the many combinations of her tights style on Pinterest.
Or, here's a whole website dedicated to Zooey's style!
How To Easily Get Fall-Ready
See #4 below for a fun Zooey twist on the classic tights look that never goes out of style.
- Base layer: comfortable and soft Ann Taylor Loft layering tee in your favorite fall color.
- Chill in the air? Handy and warm marbled knit sweater in your favorite color. So many deals to be had on Poshmark.
- Skirt time! Casual zip jean skirt in any wash.
- Essential legwear: for a twist on the classic tights leg, go sheer then add a knee-high sock layer. A pair of Hipstik Sheer Nude Pantyhose in any hue or Hipstik Black Sheer Pantyhose then pair with affordable H&M knee-highs in black.
- For a stroll through the leafy streets see these go-to Sam Edelman Felicia ballet flat in navy leather.
- Finishing accessory: natural buff leather belt bag (a step up from the handy fanny pack in a neutral, goes-with-everything-color).
What is your favorite fall style essential?