Fall is one of my favorite seasons: tights and sweaters in the mix with the cool, crisp air, pumpkins and Halloween and visits to farms for corn mazes, hot chocolate, and playing in silos, and Christmas very soon on the way! This fall and winter, I am drawing inspiration from Zooey Deschanel’s sheer tights and knee-highs outfit. I love a good twist on the classic tights look that never goes out of style!
What do you like most about fall? What is your favorite fall essential?
- Ann Taylor Loft vintage soft tee in black.
- Madewell Skipper Cardigan sweater in marled canvas.
- Madewell zip jean skirt in nashua wash.
- For silky smooth legs, get comfortable in a pair of Black Hipstik Sheer Pantyhose.
- H&M knee-highs in black (for a twist with sheer tights!)
- Sam Edelman Felicia ballet flat in navy leather.
- Madewell marfa belt bag in natural buff (a step up from the handy fanny pack in a neutral, goes-with-everything-color).